The recipe for a vibrant skin includes eating plenty of fruits, vegetables, seafood, poultry, grains and drinking at least six to eight glasses of water daily. Proper nutrition is essential for cell growth and repair of damaged tissues. Poor nutrition can cause skin conditions such as dryness, rashes, brown spots, and premature aging. The recipe for a vibrant skin also involves the ritual of proper cleaning, lubricating, and protecting the skin. It may also involve taking the proper vitamins to help fight against wrinkles and aging. You may want to study the benefits of vitamins’ A.B.C.’s for healthier looking skin. See your aesthetician regularly and commit to facial treatments and guidance on professional skin care products to help you look and feel good and have a beautiful vibrant skin! Here are seven beauty tips for your skin:
Seven Beauty Tips on Keeping Your Skin Looking Young and Healthy
1. Eat a well-balanced diet, drink plenty of water, and avoid drinking alcoholic beverages. Alcohol can cause the skin to age prematurely.
2. Wear a broad-spectrum sunblock every day. Too much exposure to the sun without adequate protection can cause the skin to age prematurely.
3. Be gently when removing eye make-up. The skin around the eyes is very delicate.
4. Exercise regularly. This helps to increase the flow of nutrients and oxygen to the skin, which gives the skin a healthier glow.
5. Get ample sleep. The body’s repair and rejuvenation occur while you sleep.
6. Do not smoke. Smoking can cause the skin to age prematurely.
7. Minimize stress. Stress can cause you to age prematurely.
© Copyright 2007 by Dr. M. E. Waters. All rights reserved.
Are you interested in my online courses to start a business?
To the new and experienced entrepreneurs, getting help with your small business is very crucial to your success. Getting the right help will cause you to avoid costly mistakes, and it can also help you to save a lot of time, money and energy. You will need to get the right help to form the legal structure of the business, financial, management, procurement/certification, marketing, pricing products, preparing a business plan, and more. If you are a business owner who is wondering if you can take your business to new heights, contact Dr. Waters at email@example.com
Are you looking to super charge your business? Did you know that you can start a legitimate business with little or no money? Sign up for Dr. Mary E. Waters’ free “Easy Business” bi-monthly ezine at [http://www.drmewaters.com]
It has many tips and techniques to help make your dream of becoming a successful business owner to become a reality. Plus, each month one lucky subscriber receives a free 30 minute on demand business consulting session!
Dr. Mary E. Waters is an author, speaker, business consultant. She is the author of “Easy Business for Women with Little or No Money.” She strives on helping people to start their own business with little or no money. For many years, she has been helping people make their dreams of becoming a successful business owner come true!
Sign up for FREE online Self Publishing Guide. FREE courses and FREE tips at
Business URL: http://www.waienterprises.com
Personal URL: [http://www.drmewaters.com]